LegalFly is a category-defining Legal AI solution for legal teams, providing an end-to-end solution designed to revolutionise legal practice.
- World-class team: Founded by 4 former Tinder tech veterans, now hiring 7 new senior specialists
- Exceptional product market fit: Closing partnerships with a high volume of top-tier law firms & corporates and winning international awards like the British Legal Technology Awards
- Global focus: Funded by leading international investors & scaling a platform across multiple jurisdictions, including the United States, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, and Belgium
- Great market cash & equity compensation
LegalFly is at the forefront of transforming the legal and professional services sector through advanced Legal AI Copilot. Our product has achieved outstanding market resonance, and we are rapidly scaling up. We are in search of a Chief of Staff to provide pivotal support to the founders and executive team of LegalFly during our phase of accelerated growth.
This role involves:
- Acting as a vital link between LegalFly's founders and the broader team, ensuring seamless flow of critical information. The Chief of Staff will play a key role in ensuring that the founders are well-informed for major decision-making and that essential directives and insights are effectively communicated to relevant departments.
- Proactively identifying and implementing operational enhancements as LegalFly expands. The Chief of Staff will be instrumental in streamlining processes to support our rapid growth.
- Leading and executing high-priority projects across different areas of the company as directed by the executive team, demonstrating versatility and strategic insight.
This position is based entirely in-person in Ghent and offers a unique opportunity to be integrally involved in the scaling of a pioneering company in the legal tech space.